Monday, February 8, 2010

Storm of the Year




Here I am here in Baltimore stuck in my house after a snow storm dumped over 2 feet of snow during the weekend. Another possible foot of snow is predicted for Tuesday through Wednesday of this week. Instead of freaking out I will look at this as a perfect opportunity to catch up on both personal and business reading. I started a really good book and I have some trade magazine articles that I haven't had the chance to read. In this quiet time, when I do not have to rush to be anywhere or deadlines to meet, I will take some of the information I gather and design some new facial treatments. I've been looking at olive leaf extract and olive oil both with fantastic skin care benefits. I may design an antioxidant treatment around these ingredients. Or maybe I will add the Chocolate Raspberry Facial Special as a permanent addition to my menu. The possibilities are there just waiting for me to discover them. I may also develop some seminars to present later this year. One that comes to mind is the discussion of preservatives in skin care.

If you are stuck in the house because of the weather try and appreciate the chance to slow down a little, do the things you've been wanting or meaning to do but never get the chance to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment