Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aromathrapy Awareness Week Continues

Two more oils I would like to feature for Aromatherapy Awareness Week are both great for the skin.

The first oil is Helichrysum. To the novice this is not a well known oil. But for skin care it is one I reach for quite often and for that purpose it is one of my favorites. Helichrysum is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. It gives amazing results for skin irritations & rash's. I use it in blends... for acne, rosacea, and skin irritations. There is evidence that it helps with scars & bruises. Second but just as important in skin care is Neroli. This oil is the perfect skin care oil. Great for almost every skin type. The aroma is floral with undertones of citrus. Blends well with rose, bergamot, citrus oils, lavender and Vetiver.

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing product and I also recommend using the follicleanse which I find very effective for your skin.

    ReplyDelete