Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Expansion Update

The renovations are coming along as you can see by the photo.  By the time you read this the window will have been installed and they will begin working on the interior. 

In the meantime I have been very busy making many of the products that will be available in the store.  I have also been researching regionally-made products by other artisans to carry in the shop such as soaps, hair care and much more.  The new labels have been designed and are at the printers.  I look forward to bringing you a beautiful store where you can purchase all your personal care products knowing they are safe for you and your family. 

To accomplish everything, I have been encouraged by other small business owners to try a new type of fund-raising and friend-raising by creating a crowdfunding campaign.

Please take the time to watch the video, to read the info on the page, and to share it with your friends and anyone who might be interested too. I appreciate whatever you can do to help me get ReNew Botanicals up and running.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/renew-botanicals/x/3129775


Thank you for your continued support,
Shelley



 

 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelly, I have just come across your website and I was very excited to find a like-minded skin care soul. I am located in Canada and I work with very similar principals. I wish you the best of luck with the renos and your business expansion. Magdalena:)

    ReplyDelete