Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Springs Forth New Ideas

I've been remiss in getting my blog out.  I promised you and myself that I would not be a sometime blogger and here it is weeks since my last blog.  While not blogging, I have been in my workshop making lots of products.  Fall is the time for body butters and lip balms.  I am adding a few new products which I will be announcing soon.
Lavender Body Butter

I love the Fall (though Spring is my favorite).  Although this summer wasn't particularly hot and humid, as it usually is, I still welcome those crisp clear mornings and evenings.  Sipping one of my tea blends in the evening curled up on the sofa, the trees showing off their magnificent colors and sometimes the faint smell of wood smoke from the very few homes with fireplaces in my neighborhood..  I feel refreshed and invigorated....new ideas spring forth. 


So back to my workshop and stay tuned to find out what I have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment