Monday, January 20, 2014

Tea Time

Let me start off by saying I am a coffee lover.  It is part of my morning ritual.  The aroma fill the house and gets me going  BUT as fall approaches I think about cocooning in the evening with a cup of hot tea.  Through the dark winter months there is nothing more soothing, warming and nourishing to my soul than a cup of herbal tea. Of course herbal teas are so much more than that.  I will discuss different herbs and there healing properties in future posts.  This fall I started experimenting with different blends.  My husband who has never been a tea drinking accepted a cup one evening of my Sweet Dreams blend that I created using Chamomile, California Poppy, Valerian Root, Linden Flower, and a few other hersb.  He told me the next morning it was the best nights sleep he had in a long time. 
So I am now making my Sweet Dreams tea blend available at the Renew Botanicals Wellness Boutique.  I will be adding other tea blends in the very near future and don't forget my elderberry syrup kit to fight cold and flu.

So, make your self a cup tea sit back relax and enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment