Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Overcoming the Fear of Pinterest and other Social Media

I admit it, most social media overwhelms me at times.  I am from the era where people communicated in person or by telephone and letters. 


But I am also not one who is stuck in their ways and afraid of new things.  So when Facebook came along and marketing experts said you need to have your skin care studio on Facebook, although I hesitated for a while, I finally jumped in and went full steam ahead with it.  Then it was blogging, so here I am.  BUT Pinterest was a different story.  A few months ago I was told you have to be on Pinterest...so I went onto Pinterest to check it out...it was sensory overload for me.  "Not for me" I said.  But it kept coming up in conversation after conversation that Pinterest is the place for businesses to be and would be the perfect venue to showcase my skin care product line. 


So I took the plunge.  I am there and you can find me at http://www.pinterest.com/botanicalsrenew .
 I think I am catching on and maybe soon I will even learn to love it, I just hope I don't fall down the rabbit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment